From:
Deborah Shera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 09:26:56 -0700
good morning! I would have predicted this was from you without the name
attached!. Did you get home safely and before the wind? We were drifting
along and  then WHOMP! it must have been blowing 38 in the Strait, good
practice for Sookesure as we reefed and reefed. Couldn't get into our
dock and needed three people  to help us into the one we temporarily
apprporiated! It was good to see you on the weekend...we found the
crabtrap, drifted over your way....,and then Martin was all set to throw
it over the side of the boat in 50 ft of water!