From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:30:22 -0400
The following is a short version of a very long posting that
[log in to unmask] tried to post to this list-serv.  There were several
problems causing it to be rejected by the automated list-ser. The most
important is that the message had an attachment in Word 97, and was also
exceedingly long.

Attachments do NOT transfer well, if at all, through a list-serv software
and out to an international subscriber list of more than 660 people.  As
well, it is a problem for many people to receive email attachments,
particularly for those people who must pay high costs for downloading large
files, and also may be unable to open an attached document that comes in an
application not universally used. Please consider the diversity of readers
on this list-serv and others, and prepare your messages accordingly (short
and succinct is good!)

I have shortened the announcement and suggest that interested people contact
the WHO or Ursel Broesskamp-Stone (email address [log in to unmask])
directly to request a copy of the file and/or the full "Call for Case
Studies".

Alison

Alison Stirling, co-facilitator of CLICK4HP
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Call for case studies for the
FIFTH GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON HEALTH PROMOTION
"Health Promotion: Bridging the Equity Gap"

The World Health Organization is looking for case studies to showcase at the
Fifth Global Conference on Health Promotion (5GCHP), which will take place
in Mexico City on the 5-9 June 2000.

Please contact the WHO (address below)  for a copy of  the call for case
studies above in word 97 or in plain text. The longer document outlines:
- What we (WHO) are looking for
- What criteria we will use in our selection
- How we will showcase the selected case studies as examples of best
practice in health promotion

For more detail please contact:
5gchp secretariat
Health Promotion Department