Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:26:22 -0500
7bit
From:
Peter Elson <[log in to unmask]>
I'm collecting materials and information on low-risk or moderate drinking campaigns carried out internationally over the past decade by:

*government agencies
*community groups
*alcohol & hospitality industries.

Does anyone have stories, sample campaign materials, or planning and evaluation documents that they would like to share?

Alternatively, can anyone recommend groups or organizations to contact?

If so, please reply to:

Paula Neves
Alcohol Policy Network
Ontario Public health Association
416.367-3313 x27

Thanks for your assistance.

PS
I am part of a group charged with marketing the Low-Risk Drinking Guidelines in Ontario.
Please visit our web site for more info.
http://www.apolnet.web.net/actpacks/ap_low.html

Paula Neves
Manager, Alcohol Policy Network
Ontario Public Health Association
468 Queen Street East, Suite 202
Toronto, Ontario  CANADA   M5A 1T7
Tel: 416.367.3313 x27
Fax: 416.367.2844
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.apolnet.web.net

"Healthy policies for healthy communities"