From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:38:31 -0500
Bravo Peggy ... I have also been inspired to write ... perhaps others
will be as well.  Have also raised the issue with our Baby's Best Start
program and am hoping that the women involved in this program will also
write &/or sign their name to a letter.  Many have been politically
active in the past.

Thanks Peggy, Joanne and others.

Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher