From:
"d.raphael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:26:40 PST
Would you be able to post the following on the CLICK 4HP listserve for me?
I am having difficulties posting...
Thank You,
Suzanne.

****************************

Hello,

A short time ago someone (I apologize, I forgot your name!) called upon
CLICK4HP subscribers to fax the Prime Minister regarding the WTO meeting in
Seattle.  Dennis, then posted the email addresses for members of parliament.

Following are copies of two of the responses I have received in response to
my emails.  One is from MP Bob McKay (Scarborough East) and the other is
from Bob Speller, M.P. Haldimand-Norfolk-Brant. I am passing them on FYI.

Regards,
Suzanne

Suzanne R. Sicchia

All Truth Goes Through Three Stages,