BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
"J. Gary Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 13:03:15 +0000
Hello Health Studies Students,

Please see attached for an opportunity to enroll in AP/SOSC 4147.

If interested, please contact the Department of Social Science, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies if you are unable to add the course through REM and need to seek permission.

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land and I pay my respects to the Elders, past, present and future.

Latest labour negotiation update at http://labour.yorku.ca.

Kind regards,

GARY MYERS • Undergraduate/Graduate Program Secretary School of Health Policy & Management Critical Disability Studies Graduate Program Health Graduate Program Main Office Room 403 Health, Nursing & Environmental Studies Building YORK UNIVERSITY
4700 Keele Street
Toronto ON • Canada M3J 1P3
Tel: (416) 736-2100 Ext. 22052
[log in to unmask] • shpm.info.yorku.ca

Office Hours:   Mondays to Thursdays, 9 am to noon & 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm;   Fridays, 9 am to noon & 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm