CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sarena Seifer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 06:59:51 -0800
*please excuse cross-postings

Dear CANCHID colleagues,

The Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH) Annual Award recognizes
exemplary partnerships between communities and higher educational institutions
that are striving to achieve the systems and policy changes needed to overcome
the root causes of health, social and economic inequalities.  The award
highlights the power and potential of community-campus partnerships as a
strategy for social justice.  The 2010 award will be announced and recognized
during a ceremony at CCPH's next conference, May 12-15, 2010 in Portland,
Oregon.

Partnerships nominate themselves and need not be members of CCPH. Partnerships
that have applied in the past but did not receive the award or honorable
mentions may re-submit. We welcome nominations from any country or nation.
Past awardees and honorable mentions have come from Canada, Peru, South Africa
and the United States.

Nominations are due no later than Feb 1, 2010.

For the nomination guidelines, visit
http://depts.washington.edu/ccph/pdf_files/Award10guidelinesf.pdf

For information on past awardees, answers to frequently asked questions and
other resources, visit http://depts.washington.edu/ccph/awards.html

For information on the CCPH conference, visit
http://depts.washington.edu/ccph/conf10-overview.html

Questions?  Email [log in to unmask]

To stay on top of the latest CCPH news, sign up for our monthly e-news,
become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Community-Campus-Partnerships-for-Health/215367077241?v=wall
http://twitter.com/CCPH2010

Community-Campus Partnerships for Health promotes health (broadly defined)
through partnerships between communities and higher educational
institutions.  Become a member today at www.ccph.info

Join us for CCPH's 11th Conference, "Creating the Future We Want to Be:
Transformation through Partnerships," May 12-15, 2010 in Portland, Oregon!

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html