CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:26:26 EDT
I am out of the office until October 7. If your request is urgent, please
contact 997-1551, and it will be referred to the appropriate person.
Otherwise, I will review your message on my return.
-------------
Original Text
From: Dr.Kimberly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>, on 9/29/99 6:26 PM:
Dear Forum,
Recently there have been some excellent reviews at
health forums about this FREE health site out of
Boston,US. http://www.GLOBALHEALTH2000.com
which provides the following features ...
1. Breaking health news from all over the world.
2. News center with various subsections in full
multimedia.
3. Health center with multispeciality articles for
physicians , consumers and patients. The content is
very credible and referenced to the literature and in
multilingual format.
4. Worlds largest health literature databases -
Medline, Aidsline,Healthstar and Cancerlit with access
to full text articles.
5.Interactive forums - chat , message boards and
instant messenger and video conferencing.
 The site does need a one time free registration which
is well worth it and offers a complementary email.
Those interested here is the address
..http://www.GLOBALHEALTH2000.com
Sincerely
Dr.Kim