CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 17:52:16 EDT
The following was sent from Susumu Kudo and I am posting it now -WITH MY
COMMENTS- to remind CANCHID subscribers that after the 15th of August I
hope we can hold several week discussion on internet based Tobacco
Control strategies. My hope is that at the end we can produce a
useful document (reposted to an FTP/gopher site) for Tobacco Control
strategies around the globe. - Sam Lanfranco - CANCHID ListManager -