CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
"Khan, Ayesha" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:37:01 -0500
We would like to  announce information about the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health 2014  Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics. Our program  is a useful resource for those involved in biomedical research and public health practice.  Please let me know if you have any concerns.
Sincerely,
Ayesha Khan
Department of Epidemiology
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 N. Wolfe Street, Room W6508
Baltimore, MD  21205
Ofc 410-955-7158
Fax 443-287-8757

Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
32nd Annual Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
June 16 -July 3, 2014
www.jhsph.edu/summerepi<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi>

The Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics offers short, intensive courses in epidemiology and biostatistics intended to develop an understanding of the  principles, methodologic strategies and practical aspects of epidemiological research.

*             Create your own program of study
*             Choose from 45 courses
*             One, two or three-week courses, as well as one day workshops
*             Register for academic credit or professional development

Contact: Ayesha Khan, Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology, Tel: 410-955-7158; Fax: 443-287-8757; Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs196/1112062459409/img/23.jpg]

[https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs196/1112062459409/img/24.jpg]

32nd Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
JUNE 16 - JULY 3, 2014  Baltimore, MD    www.jhsph.edu/summerepi<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=1c9a7f6def&e=c1a375603a>

[http://pixelsandpoints.com/JHBSPH/v3/images/green-line.png]
Online Registration Now Open!
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Graduate Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics offers short, intensive courses in basic and advanced epidemiologic principles and methods as well as in specialized topic areas, such as pharmacoepidemiology and systematic reviews.
*         Create your own program of study
*         Choose from more than 40 courses
*         One, two or three-week courses, as well as one and two-day workshops
*         Register for academic credit or professional development
Please forward this email to colleagues and students who may be interested in our courses. For more information, please contact: Ayesha Khan, Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology, Tel: 410-955-7158; Fax: 443-287-8757; Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs196/1112062459409/img/28.png]<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=a28865a8f1&e=c1a375603a>

Quick Links:

Our Program<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=d2138e1eb6&e=c1a375603a>
Courses<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=6984fc3317&e=c1a375603a>
Tuition & Fees<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=9c5710ac0c&e=c1a375603a>
Who Can Attend?<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=236e66e626&e=c1a375603a>
Register<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=6296576e52&e=c1a375603a>

[https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs196/1112062459409/img/26.png]<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=4347ba7e33&e=c1a375603a>

Copyright (c) 2013 Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. All rights reserved.

[https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs196/1112062459409/img/27.png]

Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 N. Wolfe St W6508 Baltimore, MD 21205

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
why did I get this?<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage.com/about?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=046a12f3cd&e=c1a375603a&c=03b67dc890>    unsubscribe from this list<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=046a12f3cd&e=c1a375603a&c=03b67dc890>    update subscription preferences<http://jhsph.us6.list-manage1.com/profile?u=2dac2e55a45273cf7ff9b5011&id=046a12f3cd&e=c1a375603a>
JHBSPH Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics * 615 N. Wolfe St W6508 * Baltimore, MD 21205 * USA

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html