CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Elizabeth Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 16:55:23 +0500
Let me assure you that Dr. Rashidah Shuib is an enormously capable person
with a PhD in Medical Education and that Kota Bharu where she teaches is
the most hospitable and beautiful place with the best "Night Market" in
Malaysia and an idyllic tropical island just off the coast for weekending.
I hope some of you take up her offer! Liz Hillman-who-knows-because-she
was-there with Rashidah