CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Ka Wai TAM <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 1994 21:57:04 -0500
Fellow CanCHID subscribers:

Like Mark Sherman, I, too, would like info on where I can find contacts for
projects in the Far East, this time for China.

I get the feeling, though, that tossing out inquiries like this will simply
stuff the emailboxes of many uninterested parties, so I'll ask a more useful
question: is there a place where we can find names of contacts in various
regions?  Eg. what are the email addresses of hospitals in Tianjin, China?
Or CIDA's counterpart in China, etc?

Ka Wai TAM    [log in to unmask] ; MEDS 9T8 ; M.Eng. (Elec) ; EngSci
              "Ni parolu per Esperanto!" ; Shad 86W ; P.Eng. (Ont.) ;  9 T 1