CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Kevin Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 16:29:45 -0400
To whom it may concern,
        We are three medical students from Mcgill University in Montreal
Canada. We would like to do some volunteer work in a rural medical setting
in Himachal Pradesh in March of 1997 as part of our final year of medical
school. If anyone has any contacts with people in the medical field in
this region of India we would be most greatful if you could send us
their email, fax, phone number or address.

Thank you for your consideration

Kevin Morrison
Naimish Patel
Jehangir Appoo