CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Ayesha Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:23:30 -0500
Attend the 24th Annual
Graduate Summer Institute of
Epidemiology and Biostatistics
June 19 July 7, 2006
http://www.jhsph.edu/summerEpi

The Johns Hopkins Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and
Biostatistics provides an opportunity for graduate study to degree
candidates as well as individuals taking courses for professional
development. The courses we offer are intended to develop an understanding
of basic and advanced principles of epidemiological research, and will
present epidemiologic methods and their application to the study of the
natural history and etiology of disease.

Our web site has information for the 2006 program, including course
descriptions, dates and times as well as tuition and housing
information.  The application for the 2006 Summer Institute is available on
the website.

2006 courses :
Principles of Epidemiology
Intermediate Epidemiology
Origins: Cross-Species Transmission and the Emergence of Human Disease  - New
Family Based Genetic Epidemiology
Population Based Genetic Epidemiology
Pharmacoepidemiology
Quantitative Methods in Cancer Surveillance -New
Introduction to Diabetes and Obesity Epidemiology  - New
Applications of the Case-Control Methods
Methods and Applications of Cohort Studies
Biostatistics Analysis of Epidemiologic Data I: Logistic Regression - New
Biostatistics Analysis of Epidemiologic Data II: Poisson and Conditional
Logistic Regression Analysis - New
Biostatistics Analysis of Epidemiologic Data III: Semiparametric Methods - New

The complete list of  courses offered this summer is available at
<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi>http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi .

Any questions or comments, please contact: Ayesha Khan, Coordinator,
Department of Epidemiology, JHSPH
Tel:(410)955-7158; Fax:(410)955-0863; Email: [log in to unmask]

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html