CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Elizabeth Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 08:42:51 -0400
Good to see you there at the meeting in Ottawa, Sam,even if I didn't get a
chance to talk to you but you haven't changed a bit and I did have the
opportunity to have breakfast with your wife!
A very enjoyable meeting ! Hope to see you again, like the old days.. these
are good days too if only we could stop all these stupid wars and keep Obama
in charge of  the USA neighbour.
As ever, Liz, back in Newfoundland for winters,and at our dear old cottage
in Quebec all summer with lots of visitors..

Elizabeth S. Hillman