CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 08:46:07 -0500
 Message sent by Lawrence Walker <[log in to unmask]> to
I thought that subscribers to CHINS might appreciate knowing
about this new  resource on the Internet:
Cleveland State University's
Graduate Program in Health Care Administration
is pleased to announce:

GRADUATE HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION COURSES
ON THE INTERNET
AND THE WORLD WIDE WEB

HCA 680 - The U. S. Health Care System

Analysis of the current arrangements for the organization,

Analysis of the current arrangements for the organization,
financing and delivery of medical care services.  Specific topics
include access to care; health care costs and cost containment;
the value system of the health care industry; health policy and
politics; the supply, demand, and distribution of health care
facilities and human resources; competition and regulation;
quality assurance; health insurance (both public and private);
newer options for the delivery of health services including the
HMO and PPO.

Course begins April 15, 1996

For more information on this course, visit our Web Page:

http://cis.csuohio.edu/~lwalker

Lawrence R. Walker, Ph.D.