CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:28:40 -0500
Call for Papers on population health intervention research

Date:    Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:26:49 -0800
From:    Jim Frankish <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Papers on population health intervention research -
please distribute

Are you interested in sharing your research on reducing health
inequities and improving health at the population level?

International Call for Contributions for a special Supplement on
population health intervention research

Deadline for submissions: January 31, 2011

The Centre for Population Health Promotion Research at the
University of British Columbia is coordinating the production of a
special Supplement for the Canadian Journal of Public Health on
population health intervention research.

We encourage outlines of papers that report on research from
diverse disciplines/sectors on a wide variety of policies and
programs designed to improve health at the population
level.  Outlines may be in English or French.  Authors of selected
outlines will be invited to submit full papers, which will be
peer-reviewed by the journal.  Approximately 15-20 papers will be
included in the Supplement.

For guidelines and instructions on how to submit an outline, please
go to the website:

<http://blogs.ubc.ca/frankish/special-supplement/>http://blogs.ubc.ca/frankish/special-supplement/

Dr. Jim Frankish
Professor, Human Early Learning Partnership, College for
Interdisciplinary Studies, UBC
Professor, School of Population & Public Health, UBC; Director,
Centre for Population Health Promotion Research
Member, National Research-Training Program on Population Health
Interventions
Senior Scholar, Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (Past)
Room 425, School of Population & Public Health (formerly Library
Processing Centre) 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
O: 604-822-9205, C: 778-987-9205; F: 822-9228
http://www.jimfrankish.com; http://blogs.ubc.ca/frankish/

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.

posted to CANCHID by:
Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus) Econ, York U.
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - M3J 1P3
email: [log in to unmask]   Skype: slanfranco
blog:  http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com
Phone: 613 476-0429 cell: 416-816-2852

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html