CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Jodi Tuck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:44:59 -0500
Hey Sam,
Hope all is well with you.  Thank you for the archive
setup greatly appreciated.
I actually have another question for you.  I was
wondering how one would go about setting up a new
listserv.  Does it cost? do you need to be associated
with anyone/group in particular.  I am not sure
because SUNISIH was already running when I got
started.
Anyway no rush on this one, just wondering because I
have a few interested groups
Cheers, Jodi