CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 14:03:51 EST
I am putting together infos concerning Internet adresses in Africa, from various
sources to which you have contributed. I thought I could structure that on our
Gopher to serve as a contribution to  the meeting on  African connectivity
scheduled November 29 - 30, University of Guelph Arboretum. Unfortunately, I
have to leave unexpectedly and I shall not have the time to do so.

May I ask participants at this meeting to provide me with whatever relevant
infos (LISTSERV, BB, etc.) they come across to at the meeting, so that I could
then finalize this Gopher?

Thanks

Pierre VIENS, MD,PhD
Directeur, Centre de cooperation internationale en sante et developpement
(CCISD) (Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada)
Tel: (418) 656-7801      Fax: (418) 656-2627