CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 16:31:25 -0400
My name is Mark Sherman, and I am a second year medical student at McGill. I
apologize if this is not the medium for this, but I am curious if anyone out
there knows of any potential elective contacts in PAPUA NEW GUINEA. I am look-
ing to do epidemiological research and/or clinical work in the rural/forest
villages with a hospital, or preferably an indigenous NGO working for or
independently of the government ministry. If my request sounds vague, it is
because I am only starting to look into my possibilities. Still, if anyone has
 any info whatsoever that may be able to help me, please write me at my e-mail
([log in to unmask]) as soon as possible. Thanks.

Mark