CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
David Lidov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 17:21:23 -0400
If you can assist me regarding the following enquiry, please respond to my
personal address

        [[log in to unmask]]  --  not to this listserv!

        I am a medical doctor trained and licensed in Spain, where I
practiced several years.  In Canada, I am licensed as a naturopath and
employed as a social worker.  I hold Canadian and Haitian passports.
        For the period September, 1997, to June, 1998, I would like to
practice as a visiting medical resident in a hospital in Frech West Africa
or Latin America.  Salary need not be a consideration, although assistance
with travel or lodging would be appreciated.
        I began but did not complete a residency in endocrinology before
leaving Europe.  My Canadian experience in community mental health includes
addiction and suicide prevention and services to teen-age mothers.  I am
interestd in the integration of traditional and scientific medicine.  My
resume is posted to the CANCHID personnel data bank and I would be pleased
to fax or e-mail copies to any interested party.
        If you know someone who might have a use for the service offered
here, I would appreciate this note being forwarded to them.  Thank you.
        Nicole Constant.