CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Pacific Health & Development Sciences <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:01:06 -0800
Hi Kate:

I didnt know that you relocated to Uganda, or at least are now focused on it
(maybe from U Calgary).
I will drop a copy of your email into my reserve material and may add it to
our blog in the next month or so.

/Frank

Franklin White

Pacific Health & Development Sciences Inc.
3164 Balfour Ave, Victoria BC, CANADA V9A 1S1
Tel# (250) 380-1538

Our BLOG is updated monthly: http://pacificsci.blogspot.com/
This links to our website and global data sources.