CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 08:02:04 -0400
Dear Subscribers

As Moderator for this list I discourage fund raising postings but
given the Canadian links to the garment industry fire and tragedy in
Bangladesh I am passing on this appeal for your consideration. There
are links at the bottom so you can conduct your own due diligence.
--Sam Lanfranco, List Moderator (York U)
From:  	"Mostafa.Kamal Jatra" <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings from UTSA, Bangladesh.

As soon as possible victims & survivors of man made disasters Rana
Plaza tragedy, held at Savar, Bangladesh need to get psychosocial
care & support, because a number of injured persons of this recent
disaster are becoming disabled due to accident. Family members of the
victims & Survivors of this tragedy also become severely traumatized
in this horrible situation.

As we are working on the Mental Health issue a team from UTSA & BTTI
will go Savar on 18th May, for organizing a 10 days of therapeutic
theater focused psychosocial first aid camp to identify & address the
psychosocial disabilities of the victims & survives of Rana Plaza.

To know more about our psychotherapy relevant activates of UTSA visit
the links mentioned end of this email.

We need financial support for transport, accommodation & refreshments
of our 15 member theater therapist team from Chittagong to Savar &
than return to Chittagong.

Note that team members are not taken any honorarium. They dedicate
their experience and time as a volunteers.

Our bank information is as below:
Name of account- UTSA,
No. of account- 0000000007040,
Name of branch- Khulshi branch,
Name of Bank- Agrani Bank,
Address of bank- Zakir hossin road, Khulshi, Chittagong, Bangladesh.

My call no. is 01819514564

email: "Mostafa.Kamal Jatra" <[log in to unmask]>

Hope for your kind cooperation in this regard.

Sincerely yours,

Mostafa Kamal Jatra,
Executive Director,

Unite Theatre for Social Action (UTSA),
2111, Tahera Bhaban, Akbarshah Mazar lane,
Pahartoli, Khulshi, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Cell: 01819-514564, 01919-514564
email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

http://www.banglatele.com/Banglatele/Welcome.html
http://www.chartaid.org/Bangladesh1.htm
http://www.dynamicheartproject.com/
http://jenniekristel.wordpress.com/