CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Stephanie Regan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 16:00:57 -0400
Reminder: 15th Canadian Conference on International Health

_________

The 15th Canadian Conference on International Health is fast approaching
and is being held on October 26 - 29, 2008 at the Ottawa Marriott, 100
Kent St., Ottawa, ON, Canada.

The theme this year, "Checking In: Health for All or Health for Some?",
promises to provide an opportunity to reflect the thirty years that have
passed since the World Health Organization endorsed the vision of Alma
Ata, "Health for All", and to collectively question whether and how
Health for All remains our vision today.

The deadline for the Call for Abstracts is May 31, and we encourage all
those who would like to present a paper, poster, workshop or symposia to
submit their absract as soon as possible. Abstracts can be submitted in
English, French or Spanish.

Please check our website at  <http://www.csih.org/en/ccih/index.asp>
http://www.csih.org/en/ccih/index.asp for the complete Call for Abstract
form and regular conference updates.

The conference provides exciting opportunities for learning, networking
and sharing projects and proposals. We hope you join us.

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html