CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Kate Wotton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 01:41:18 +0000
Hi Sam,  Not sure how to reach those involved.
In our area of SW Uganda there is not good cell phone coverage nor is their access to internet or video. But  I love the  B&W drawings about cholera and think we could use them in verbal stories using pictures.  Would this group agree to allow us to download their drawnings to make a set of cards that could be used in story telling? Certainly contaminated water is a big issue in our area and people see the links to deaths of youth as well as adults.  I will be in SW Uganda May 4th until end of June and we could use them in our environmental workshops. Many thanks.
Kay Wotton, MD, MPH, FRCPC