CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
MILLER Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 18:45:52 -0400
Originally posted in the REUSSI\SUNSIH student listserv by Kevin Chan.
Wewould like to extend the invitation to everyone with an interest in
international health and development.

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop a quick note, while I was here ... I'm interested
in collecting art by students who have gone on overseas projects and
doing a mobile exhibition of these pictures across the country.  There
are two things that are needed:  1) the pictures/art; and 2) someone to
co-ordinate the movement and track where the art has gone and is going.
If anyone is at all interested, please contact me:

        Kevin Chan ([log in to unmask])

I have submitted an abstract on behalf of REUSSI/SUNSIH to that effect
that we will present something at the 3rd Canadian Conference on
International Health to that effect ...

Thanks.

Kevin Chan
University of Ottawa