CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
John Yip <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:29:54 +0000
Hello,

My name is John Yip. I am a Master's of Business Administration Coop
Health Services Management student at McMaster University in
Hamilton,ON. As part of my program I am required to do 3 four month
placements.

For my second placement (September 1996 - December 1996), I would
like to go overseas. My interests are in project management and
implementation of community based health clinics. My countries of
focus are western Africa and South East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia or
Singapore).

I am wondering if anyone has any hints on how to research possible
four month placements (paying and volunteer) or if you have any
contacts.

P.S. I have a background in Biology and International Development
Studies from Dalhousie University and international experience.

Any help will be appreciated!

John Yip
email:[log in to unmask]
web page: http://is.dal.ca/~johnyip/john.html
MBA Coop Health Services Management Student
McMaster University
Hamilton, ON
CANADA