CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:01:47 -0400
Forwarded:

From: Katelyn Bryant Comstock <[log in to unmask]> -----

I would like to post an announcement for our most recent interactive
publication.

"From the Ground Up"

An Interactive Experience

Be one of the first to experience the online version of CEDPA's
publication "From the Ground Up", Launched June 22, these digital
profiles allow you to get to know 13 of CEDPA's impressive alumni
through maps, photographs and video.

VISIT:  http://www.cedpa.org/FromtheGroundUp/#/Home

Thanks,
Katelyn

Katelyn Bryant-Comstock
Associate, Communications and Capacity Building
The Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA)
1120 20th St. NW  Suite 720
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202-939-2643 Fax: 202-332-4496
www.cedpa.org<http://www.cedpa.org/>

CEDPA: Celebrating 35 Years of
Empowering Women to Empower Communities

----- End forwarded message -----

Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus) Econ, York U.
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - M3J 1P3
email: [log in to unmask]   Skype: slanfranco
blog:  http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com
Phone: 613 476-0429 cell: 416-816-2852

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html