CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
"Khan, Ayesha" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:12:26 -0400
We would like to  announce information about the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health 2013  Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics. Our program  is a useful resource for those involved in biomedical research and public health practice.

31st Annual Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
June 10 -28, 2013
http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi

The Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics offers short, intensive courses in epidemiology and biostatistics intended to develop an understanding of the  principles, methodologic strategies and practical aspects of epidemiological research.

*             Create your own program of study
*             Choose from 45 courses
*             One, two or three-week courses, as well as one day workshops
*             Register for academic credit or professional development

Contact: Ayesha Khan, Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology, Tel: 410-955-7158; Fax: 443-287-8757; Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please forward this message to colleagues and health professionals who may be interested in our program.

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html