CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:49:48 -0400
    Childbirth series: teaching videos for the developing world

Deborah V.
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=37699140&goback=%2Egde_3839474_member_5991646301677240321>
Director at Global Health Media Project Top Contributor

Global Health Media Project has just completed our last 5 videos in our
series of 12 videos on normal childbirth covering labor, birth and early
postpartum.

The series can help health workers improve the quality of care during
childbirth and help protect the lives of birthing women. We feature a
midwifery approach to care with a birth attendant working solo, the norm
in small facilities in much of the developing world. The videos were
filmed in Nepal and Haiti, follow international guidelines, and are
available in English, French, and Spanish. They can be downloaded
free-of-charge for use in low-resource settings:
http://globalhealthmedia.org/videos/
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fglobalhealthmedia%2Eorg%2Fvideos%2F&urlhash=LJoh&_t=tracking_anet>

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html