CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
"Khan, Ayesha" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:20:32 -0500
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
28th Annual Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
June 14 - July 2, 2010
http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi

The Graduate Summer Institute of Epidemiology and Biostatistics offers courses intended to develop an understanding of basic and advanced principles of epidemiological research.  The Summer Institute is a useful resource for those involved in biomedical research and practice.  The program provides an opportunity for graduate study to degree candidates as well as individuals taking selected courses for professional development.

Our 2010 program dates are June 14- July 2. The Summer Institute website  (http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi) has been updated with information on 2010 course schedules, tuition and housing.  The application<http://www.jhsph.edu/bin/q/n/application210.pdf> for the 2010 Institute is available on the site, and we are accepting applications now.

We have four new one-week classes this summer, Baysian Adaptive Trials<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi/Courses/coursedesc.html#Bayseian_Adaptive_Trials>, Clinical Trials: Issues and Controversies<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi/Courses/coursedesc.html#ClinicalTrialsIssuesControversies>, Epidemiology of Tobacco Control<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi/Courses/coursedesc.html#EpiTobaccoControl>, and Longitudinal Data Analysis<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi/Courses/coursedesc.html#Longitudinal_Data_Analysis>. We also have a new one day workshop, Causal Inference with Latent Variable Models<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi/Courses/coursedesc.html#Causal_Inference>. The complete list of all of our classes is here<http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi/Courses/courses.html>.

For any questions, please contact: Ayesha Khan, Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology, Tel: 410-955-7158; Fax: 443-287-8757; Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely,

Ayesha Khan
Department of Epidemiology, Rm W6508
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Baltimore, MD 21205
Ph #: (410) 955-7158
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jhsph.edu/summerepi