CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 20:23:57 EST
Three Requests for Overseas Postings:
1. Medical Student Interested in Tajikistan, Kasakhastan, Kirghistan
2. Medical Sociologist/Public Health Board Chair: Overseas Plavcment
3. Medical Student Interested in Hispanic Placing.