CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 14:20:24 -0500
Hello fellow canchid subscribers,

My name is Mark Sherman and I am a med-1 at McGill. I am looking for some
 information on NGOs in India which are perhaps involved in health care work.
 I'm particularly interested in rural work in North India, but any addresses or
 contacts
you may have would be greatly appreciated. You can send info to:

thanx a bunch!!

Mark Sherman