CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Karima Khamisa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 1994 23:30:18 -0400
Dear Mark,

The Aga Khan Foundation does alot of work in rural India, and is a NGO.
They have their offices (I think) in Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa.
Unfortunately I don't have the phone numbers on me.  I'm currently
4th year student at the University of Guelph, and I eventually hope to
do volunteer work in India too.  I'd be interested in hearing about any
other agencies that you discover as a result of your search.
Good luck!!!

Karina Khamisa