CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 16:52:05 EDT
Any assistance CANCHID readers can give would be appreciated. Please
send email dirrectly to Claire Woolveridge <[log in to unmask]>.
I will ask her to compose and post the information she receives.
==================================== Sam Lanfranco, CANCHID ListManager=