CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Anne Sochan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:28:28 +0000
LinkedIn
------------

Canadian,

- Anne

Anne Sochan
Doctoral Candidate PhD(c) at University of Ottawa
Toronto, Canada Area

Confirm that you know Anne Sochan:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/yszcpi-gxwctuv8-1h/isd/5676190860/Dfx3VGge/?hs=false&tok=2Smn2K_BdAEl41

--

(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.

Access CANCHID archives at: https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/canchid.html