CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Canadian Network on Health in International Development
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 12:25:36 -0400
Hello Diane-

        I'm a medical student at McGill,and ahve spent several years in the
Boston area. Although I wasn't involved in academic work in your field, I'm
convinced that Harvard must offer programs in health policy and development-
either through Harvard School of Public Health or the Kennedy School.
        I was a graduate student at MIT (in science) and it is my impression
that most doctoral programs provide funding in the sense that you are obliged to
 teach for 2 or 3 terms, and then funds are usually provided by research super-
visors.
        Hope this is helpful.
michelle Milne
514-270-7352