From:
"j.polzer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 13:11:27 -0400

For those of you who are interested in browsing this web sit, I found it at http://ctb.lsi.ukans.edu/homepage.htm.  Happy surfing!

> So here's a fax number to seek advice:
>
>         (913) 864-5281.
>
> Or an address:
>
> Work Group on Health Promotion and Community Development,
> 4086 Dole Building, University of Kansas,
> Lawrence Kansas 66045
>
> Cheers!  Ron Labonte
>
>  [from A.S. :-) ]   NEWS!  - here's the URL for the Community Tool Box:
> http://129.237.244.170/homepage.htm
>
> This message is a re-posting of a post that 'bounced back' to the list-serv
> facilitators with an error in the body of the message. Beware of 'replying'
> to a post and including the entire text of the earlier message - computers
> don't like to be told twice who the message is for!
Jessica Polzer
Department of Behavioural Science
McMurrich Building
University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario
M5S 1A8

Telephone:      (416) 978-7543
Fax:            (416) 978-2087
E-Mail:                  [log in to unmask]