From:
Janet Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:50:47 -0400
Recently, I was challenged as to my concerns regarding the 'notion' of
best practice[s] for health professionals and professional education.
If there is a classic article / text /reference that might be
recommended regarding a critique of this 'premise' - that comes easily
to mind - I'd be very appreciative.

PS - This is a fabulous listserve.

Janet Chappell PhD RD
Associate Professor and Director
School of Nutrition - Kerr Hall South S-241W
Ryerson University
350 Victoria Street
Toronto, ON
M5B 2K3 CANADA