From:
"A. P. Lombardo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 08:44:04 -0500
Hello all --

I am looking for literature -- especially evaluations -- on campaigns
addressing treatment optimism and HIV risk behaviour.  That is, campaigns
which address (attempt to change) optimistic beliefs about the availability
of HIV medications, which may be related to increasing complacency around
unprotected sex (e.g., "I am less worried about getting HIV now that
medications are available to treat it").

I have searched the major databases but have not come up with much -- any
help here is much appreciated.

Best,

Anthony Lombardo

Anthony P. Lombardo, MA, PhD(c)