From:
Wendy Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:20:18 -0700
Hello:

I am developing community based activities for use by community leaders
and health professionals to encourage parents to eat more vegetables and
fruits.

To achieve this, we are including some tips on health promotion and
community collaboration.  One of the tools that we would like to see
included in this manual is information or tipsheets on how to identify a
community "champion" for a health initiative.

Are you aware of any tipsheets or general information on the
characteristics, the process for selecting and nurturing an identified
champion?  If so let me know about contacts or web pages I may use to
pursue this question.

Wendy Benson, RD, MPH
Bringing nutrition and healthy food to life
Calgary, AB.  Canada