From:
Victoria Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:35:54 -0400
My apologies for including an attachment in my posting yesterday - I was not aware that it may cause a
multitude of problems ...
Below is a brief description of the Request for Proposals for the Evaluation of the National Population Health
Clearinghouse (NPHC).  I would encourage interested parties to contact Anne Simard at the number below.

REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE EVALUATION OF
 THE NATIONAL POPULATION HEALTH CLEARINGHOUSE

 This national project is designed to provide Canadians with access to
 timely, credible and reliable health information. The first public
 face of the project - a website - will be ready by the end of June 1998.

 Proposals to evaluate The National Population Health Clearinghouse are
 to be submitted no later than FRIDAY JUNE 19, 1998 at 5:00 p.m.
 The main tasks of the external evaluator are to plan and deliver an
 evaluation plan, evaluation tools and a process evaluation designed to
 provide formal and informal feedback on content, services, systems,
 and partnerships of the NPHC.

 The Scope of Work provides timelines for the various phases and
 deliverables in the project - some flexibility exists in the dates
 currently assigned.

 Each submission must include: workplan, evaluation methods, a minimum
 of 3 references for similar work, evidence of tangible experience in
 this area, name and credentials of the person responsible for the
 contract, and budget. The ability to  communicate in both official
 languages (written and oral) is beneficial.

 The evaluator will have access to the background materials and working
 documents for the NPHC. It is expected that the selected evaluators
 will work closely with the Secretariat and ultimately, the staff of
 the NPHC.

 If you require further information regarding this request for
 proposals, please contact Anne Simard at (416) 408-4499 or at
 1-888-466-6822, ext. 239 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask]