Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 16:20:10 -0400
Sign On:  Hi!  My name is Frank Herr, and I do communications work for the
Association of Ontario Health Centres, the provincial organization for the
province's 56 Community Health Centres (CHCs) and several Health Service
Organizations (HSOs).  I look forward to CLICK4HP discussions, and will
recommend participation to all our health promoters as they gradually join
the Internet.

Request for links:  We just started a home page recently (URL below).  Part
of what we'd like to provide to the Internet community is a good list of
links specifically on COMMUNITY HEALTH and on the DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH.
We're still just building this page, so if you know of any sites
specifically on these topics, e-mail to [log in to unmask] would be most
appreciated.

Question:  Is the CLICK4HP listserv able to put something in the subject
line that identifies its messages?  It could make e-mail processing easier
if the listserv messages came in with "[CLICK4HP]" or something as part of
the "Subject".  Our office has only one central e-mail address, so anything
that helps identify where a message should go helps save time ...

That's just a small suggestion for an excellent idea.  Thanks to the
organizers for setting up this valuable service!

  Frank Herr
  Communications Officer

  Association of Ontario Health Centres
  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]