From:
Sue Boutilier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 20:50:17 -0300
Hi there!

What a great idea to have people introduce themselves!  It will give us a
sense of with whom we are talking.

My name is Sue and I am working a multiplicity of contract positions at
the present time.  Firstly, I am working as a researcher to evaluate an
innovative, transdisciplinary model of service delivery for young
children with special needs.  The Coordinated Outreach Opportunities for
Preschoolers (CO-OP) Program offers coordinated services to children with
special needs who attend community child care settings.

At the same time, I am also coordinating a health centre for teens that
has been set up in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area.  This primary health
care initiative has been set up in a junior high school on a trial 20
week basis.  Through the centre, the students are able to receive
information and referral on a number of different health issues.

I also teach at the local community college: a distance education course
that utilizes the technology of an audioconvenor and a teleconvenor.
I also have a lot of interest in computer assisted communication and
learninig.

Looking forward to hearing from more people!

Sue

Sue Boutilier

"Be willing to accept temporary inconvenience for permanent improvement".