From:
Liz Rykert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 16:40:58 -0400
Greetings, another case of bouncing because including the header in the
quoting of the message. Please remember to clip all the parts of the message
you are replying to and keep only the *few lines* you are referring to. This
will prevent these kinds of problems in the future (and keep the messages
concise!).Liz Rykert <[log in to unmask]>