From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 13:35:35 -0400
From: Anna Gagliardi <[log in to unmask]>

Please help us to develop and promote the OHCEN Inventory.
Forward the following e-mail (or print then snail mail) to
any research groups, organizations, academic departments,
etc., which are involved with health services research and
health care in Ontario.

thanks,
anna gagliardi

The mission of OHCEN is to improve the accessibility of
research evidence and promote partnerships amongst health
care researchers and policy makers in Ontario. We have
created a database, which is publicly available on the
Internet, containing contact information for government
agencies, professional organizations, special interest
groups, research institutes, universities &
colleges, hospitals, public health units, and district
health councils.  The OHCEN Inventory also contains links to
citations, abstracts, full text documents and other
databases.

We invite you to be part of our database...we would
appreciate it greatly if you could supply
us with some information about your organization.  Please
use the fields provided below (as many as apply) and at the
same time find out who we are (just type overtop
of our info and send back).

If you prefer to mail us a brochure or directory of
researcher profiles, along with recent/relevant
publications, then note the address below. Alternatively you
may register online at

http://hiru.mcmaster.ca/ohcen/inventry/register.ca

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS IMPORTANT AND EXCITING
PROJECT !!

NAME

Ontario Health Care Evaluation Network

LOCATION

Health Information Research Unit, Dept Clinical Epidemiology
& Biostatistics
Faculty of Health Sciences, McMaster University
1200 Main Street West
Hamilton, Ontario
L8N 3Z5

CONTACT INFORMATION

Anna Gagliardi, Coordinator OHCEN Internet Information
T  (905) 525-9140  X 22594
F  (905) 546-0401
e-mail  [log in to unmask]
OHCEN-L Discussion List (send the message sub OHCEN-L
firstname lastname
to [log in to unmask])
http://hiru.mcmaster.ca/ohcen/default.htm
http://hiru.mcmaster.ca/cgi/hirexs.exe?START=ohcen
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">ftp://ohcen:[log in to unmask]

FUNDING

Ontario Ministry of Health

AFFILIATIONS

Cochrane Collaboration
ACP Journal Club
HEALNet
Guidelines Appraisal Project
Evidence Based Medicine
Clinical Practice Enhancement Project
Public Health Effectiveness Project

MISSION/DESCRIPTION
please provide a brief description of organization
activities,
goals and projects.

KEYWORDS
please provide phrases or words about specific interests
which are not outlined in the previous category

PUBLICATIONS
please list recent or relevant publications

OTHER INFORMATION
please list any other information which you feel
we should know

*************************************

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D., C.Psych.
Associate Professor