Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:18:46 -0400
The City of Windsor is one example that comes to mind.

See Community Story 2 - after page 14 in:

Neves, P. et al.Communities Take Action: A practical guide for municipalities,
enforcement agencies, community groups and others concerned about the impact
of alcohol on public health and safety. Toronto: Alcohol Policy Network-
Addiction Research Foundation, 1998.