Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:56:10 -0500
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Richard Edwards wrote:

>  <snip> Also, if the exam isn't available, it's not
> the habits of the men that should be blamed for lack of use.

And, to this I would add..please examine the implicit assumption in this
work that somehow women should assume responsibility for motivating men.
I'm not trying to fan the flames of "gender war" but women have been, and
have been relegated to being, the caretaker of family health for too long,
I would assert.

Good luck,
Rhonda