Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:26:20 -0400
It seems that a message that I previously sent somehow got delivered as
attachments, even though I didn't send it that way.  My apologies to everyone
who has problems with that, I don't knw what happened.  Here is the information
and a web-site to get more info on this important Rally for a saner, healthier
Budget

A pdf version of this flyer is available at:
http://www.saveourcity.ca/Flyer/Flyer1.pdf

Our City, Our Programs, Our Services
See the real cost of the proposed City Budget
Beating Back the Budget Blues

Tuesday, April 17, 2001
Toronto City Hall
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. ­ Community Stage