Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 09:31:13 -0400

<< I have ability to cure of Herpes (HSVI, HSVII,Shingles)  and without use
of
 medications and natural remedies(it is has own know-how).

 As a result of this alternative treatment immunologyc status is reinstate
 and virus kill out (the virus HSVII is not found in DNA blood tests)!!!

 I know it sounds very incredible. But it is really  true !...

 In the most cases recovery was reached after one treatment procedure.
 In 2-3 month all physical signs of  the disease gradually resolved .
 Clinical and laboratory findings prove that complete recovery is observed
 in EVERY CASE! No side effects observed.

 This alternative procedure to cure of herpes it would be extremely
 important to millions of people !

 As you know  over 30 million people in the United States alone with herpes.
 World wide the figure jumps to over half a billion.

 I have some difficulties to publicize of my work in my country.
 I have some difficulties to realize my plan independently.

 I hope to find support of this technique of treatment in your country .

 I am interested to find the colleague or organization for cooperation in
 the area of medical practice and research.

 I will appreciate your sending to me your details and propositions on
 possible collaboration.

 I can offer any additional information.

 Sincerely yours,
 Oleg Sizonenko .

Dear Oleg;

I may be interested in trying to help you if I can confirm that your cure
indeed works.  I know several people who might be interested in testing your
treatment.

Please send details of treatment and I will check it out.  I am not an M.D.
 I am an author writing about alternative treatments.  I correspond with the
NIH an others to get alternative treatments investigated formally and used.
 I am familiar with the patent process in the U.S. also.

Dennis Fink
Houston TX